WiseEuropa is looking for a highly skilled PR and Communications Manager willing to become a vital part of the leading Polish think tank.
WiseEuropa Institute is an independent think-tank based in Warsaw, undertaking a strategic approach in evaluation of European politics, foreign policy and economy. The mission of WiseEuropa is to improve the quality of Polish and European policy-making as well as the overall business environment by promoting the use of sound economic and institutional analysis, independent research and evidence-based approach to impact assessment.
• 5 years of professional experience in PR, Communications, Marketing;
• Fluency in written and spoken English is required;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• PR strategy: planning and implementation;
• Experience in managing media relations;
• Promotional campaigns: planning and execution;
• Managing projects independently;
• Networking skills and proactive approach towards management of various stakeholders’ groups.
• Keen interest in politics, economy and/or energy and climate related issues, both at the national and EU level, knowledge of current public policy topics;
• Experience in online content management;
• Experience in social media management;
• Experience in overseeing workflows associated with the publishing process;
• Brand management and relations strategy in expert environment.
• Elevating WiseEuropa identity and brand;
• Bulding recognition of the organisation and its expert pool in media and industry environments;
• Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
• Planning, developing and implementing publicity strategies and campaigns;
• Management of PR and communications budget;
• Media relations – including management of enquiries, media presence coordination, content creation;
• Online content and social media management – strategy and implementation;
• Overseeing promotional and networking aspects of all events;
• Overseeing workflows associated with the publishing process – design, print etc.;
• Management of communication and promotion related aspects for all of the projects;
• PR and communications related reporting.
• Stable employment in a leading, independent research institution in Poland;
• opportunity to work for an institution that is actively involved in the public debate; participation in research initiatives and projects aimed at improving implementation of public policies in Poland;
• possibility to independently shape organisations’ communication strategies;
• cooperation with highly engaged team of open-minded people;
• flexible work culture.
Apply by sending your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org