Has the war in Ukraine changed the perception of the Green Deal? What are the main sustainability issues that Europe needs to ask now? What measures and investments would help Central and Eastern Europe benefit from the EU’s transition to sustainable resources? The CEE Sustainable Finance Summit (CEE Summit), organized by the International Sustainable Finance Centre (ISFC), takes place from 16 to 20 May in Prague.
The CEE Sustainable Finance Summit is the only large scale event focused on sustainable finance and sustainability in business. It aims to ignite the discussion about sustainable finance and the opportunities it offers for Central and Eastern Europe. It represents a unique opportunity for the region’s stakeholders to gain more insight into sustainable finance topics, to share knowledge, and to get support for the challenges they face. A number of recognized experts will appear among the speakers of the summit.
Each day of the Summit is devoted to one topic and the programme is divided into several blocks:
- Day 1: Sustainable Finance: A decade of accelerating change
- Day 2: Sustainability & Energy: Repowering Europe?
- Day 3: Sustainability & Business: Profiting from the climate zeitgeist
- Day 4: Sustainability & Banking: Banking on a sustainable transition
- Day 5: Sustainability & Innovation: Innovating finance and financing innovation
All the details you can find on the CEE Summit page.